Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Effort 15:29 - Mar 20 with 574 viewscressi

It is not lack of effort most of the players ran their nuts off its just a lack of ability we are 4 to 5 players short in key positions and that can't be addressed until the summer you can't make a silk purse out out of a pigs ear judgment reserved until next season. As somebody said Pep would struggle with this lot
Effort on 15:33 - Mar 20 with 557 viewsFixed_It

The ability is there in my opinion. The mental strength is severely lacking. Which isn't surprising really - I think it affects the fanbase too. We have been poor for too long.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2021 15:33]

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Effort on 15:33 - Mar 20 with 546 viewsScuzzer

Amen brother!

Established 1968

Effort on 15:36 - Mar 20 with 529 viewscressi

Effort on 15:33 - Mar 20 by Fixed_It

The ability is there in my opinion. The mental strength is severely lacking. Which isn't surprising really - I think it affects the fanbase too. We have been poor for too long.
[Post edited 20 Mar 2021 15:33]

Perhaps ability the wrong word positional strength ie a midfield enforcer overlapping wing backs and a goalie who commands his area
Effort on 15:37 - Mar 20 with 519 viewsArnieM

This squad is mentally fragile. It has a losers mentality and is stale .

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Effort on 15:43 - Mar 20 with 479 viewsChris_Knights

Effort on 15:37 - Mar 20 by ArnieM

This squad is mentally fragile. It has a losers mentality and is stale .

I completely agree that the effort is there .... I’m afraid I disagree with the talent observation ... being relegated from the championship does not make you better than league one it confirms you are league one ... good mentality is part of the overall package and again I agree that we have been sadly lacking in this regard too... the trouble is the players think they are better than they actually are .

We have the right manager. It will get worse before it gets better . Keep the faith and COYB !!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024