Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Information please 15:50 - Apr 1 with 415 viewsWestover

I have to go out tomorrow afternoon (Birthday party )so I will miss the match on ifollow, I'll be home around 5-30pm can anyone tell me will I be able to watch a replay of the match.

Thanks in advance.
Information please on 16:09 - Apr 1 with 372 viewsSamWhiteUK

There will be a replay on iFollow, and you don't have to pay. It's definitely available the next day, but probably earlier - that's just the earliest I've ever looked.

If you install the browser extension "ublock origin" on your browser, I can give you some custom rules that block the scores so you can avoid spoilers on the iFollow website! Let me know if you want them - if you don't, the score is displayed in huge numbers everywhere
Information please on 16:28 - Apr 1 with 336 viewsWestover

Information please on 16:09 - Apr 1 by SamWhiteUK

There will be a replay on iFollow, and you don't have to pay. It's definitely available the next day, but probably earlier - that's just the earliest I've ever looked.

If you install the browser extension "ublock origin" on your browser, I can give you some custom rules that block the scores so you can avoid spoilers on the iFollow website! Let me know if you want them - if you don't, the score is displayed in huge numbers everywhere

Thanks for the info, the idea was I would like to watch it as soon as I got home but I've now got ifollow on my phone so with the sound off I'll try and sit in the corner and watch what I can, I'm not worried about seeing the score as long as we win. Cheers.👍
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024