Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Aside from the real headline bits over transfer investment 12:03 - Apr 7 with 546 viewsCheltenham_Blue

a couple of things I'm really excited by,

“The Three Lions have considerable experience in commerce and marketing, and in the medium-term plan to increase revenue at the Club, but the short-term priority has to be the playing side, and we are committed to improving that, all the way from the Academy to the first-team."

1) Increasing revenue, which I mentioned in a post a few weeks ago we have been woeful at for a long time. Birmingham City generate £10m a year more revenue than us!!

2) A commitment to the Academy, which puts to bed the rumour of it being closed down.
[Post edited 7 Apr 2021 12:12]

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Aside from the real headline bits over transfer investment on 12:14 - Apr 7 with 459 viewsIllinoisblue

I’m excited by potentially having a professionally run club. Wonder where this will leave LON

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Aside from the real headline bits over transfer investment on 12:16 - Apr 7 with 432 viewsTieDyedIn95

Fill the ground up, sell the shirts and the mags and you will do alright. You need punters back in the gates and winning will do that.

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

Aside from the real headline bits over transfer investment on 12:19 - Apr 7 with 404 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Aside from the real headline bits over transfer investment on 12:14 - Apr 7 by Illinoisblue

I’m excited by potentially having a professionally run club. Wonder where this will leave LON

Evans said one of the key points in any deal was the security of the staff, so I assume Head Matchday Steward?

Aside from the real headline bits over transfer investment on 12:22 - Apr 7 with 363 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Aside from the real headline bits over transfer investment on 12:16 - Apr 7 by TieDyedIn95

Fill the ground up, sell the shirts and the mags and you will do alright. You need punters back in the gates and winning will do that.

It's about more than that. Brum have a lower attendance to us, but still generate significantly more revenue.

It's about usage of the ground and facilities outside of match days. More concerts and Events.

One advertising board for "ITFC The Venue" next to "Broad Oak Sausages" is massively insufficient. You have to think beyond match days at football clubs in the same way pubs have had to start doing food so that they don't die on beer sales alone.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024