Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see the official video of how they got that boat out of Suez 09:49 - Apr 10 with 602 viewsKeno

has just been released

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I see the official video of how they got that boat out of Suez on 09:52 - Apr 10 with 580 viewsCheltenham_Blue

It's a fake.

You can tell because Thunderbird 4 and Stingray weren't involved in the rescue, which they obviously would have been, being as its a boat and all.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

I see the official video of how they got that boat out of Suez on 09:59 - Apr 10 with 548 viewsKeno

I see the official video of how they got that boat out of Suez on 09:52 - Apr 10 by Cheltenham_Blue

It's a fake.

You can tell because Thunderbird 4 and Stingray weren't involved in the rescue, which they obviously would have been, being as its a boat and all.

I think you'll find the water was a too shallow for Thunderbird 4 and Stingray to have had much impact of the boat that wouldn't

I see the official video of how they got that boat out of Suez on 10:01 - Apr 10 with 541 viewsCheltenham_Blue

I see the official video of how they got that boat out of Suez on 09:59 - Apr 10 by Keno

I think you'll find the water was a too shallow for Thunderbird 4 and Stingray to have had much impact of the boat that wouldn't

It's a team effort Keno. Even 5 would have been involved to track all those ships.
And also finish your sentence would you? I hate it when you tail off like that.

I see the official video of how they got that boat out of Suez on 10:06 - Apr 10 with 525 viewsKeno

I see the official video of how they got that boat out of Suez on 10:01 - Apr 10 by Cheltenham_Blue

It's a team effort Keno. Even 5 would have been involved to track all those ships.
And also finish your sentence would you? I hate it when you tail off like that.

I was giving a literally comparison to this fellow

That could give a whole new genre of books, there was a young lady I went out with once, her book would be

The girl who did

I see the official video of how they got that boat out of Suez on 10:08 - Apr 10 with 521 viewsCheltenham_Blue

I see the official video of how they got that boat out of Suez on 10:06 - Apr 10 by Keno

I was giving a literally comparison to this fellow

That could give a whole new genre of books, there was a young lady I went out with once, her book would be

The girl who did

You only wen't out with her once.

So I'm going to guess that she didn't.

I see the official video of how they got that boat out of Suez on 10:10 - Apr 10 with 515 viewsKeno

I see the official video of how they got that boat out of Suez on 10:08 - Apr 10 by Cheltenham_Blue

You only wen't out with her once.

So I'm going to guess that she didn't.

lets just say .....

I see the official video of how they got that boat out of Suez on 10:24 - Apr 10 with 486 viewsCheltenham_Blue

I see the official video of how they got that boat out of Suez on 10:10 - Apr 10 by Keno

lets just say .....

I was more of a Showaddywaddy man myself.

I see the official video of how they got that boat out of Suez on 10:27 - Apr 10 with 473 viewsKeno

I see the official video of how they got that boat out of Suez on 10:24 - Apr 10 by Cheltenham_Blue

I was more of a Showaddywaddy man myself.

Not the Bellamy Bros?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024