Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'd hate to be a manager 01:21 - Apr 21 with 366 viewschrismakin

You think

Since hes been here

What a motivator he is. Great bloke. Why cant he motivate the team.
Hes trying to Boost their confidence. Whys he belittling them.
We need 2 strikers. 2 strikers dont work go back
You need to see who can work to your style.. whys he doing that change it... no he should go back to his style
He likes partnerships.... change it up, use the squad available. Whys he using different players. stick to a lineup.
Attack more, Leave gaps at the back. Attack less. We arent winning but defending well..0-0 a draw is no good.
Drop Jackson. We have no one uptop. Omg sears. Bring on Drinan. Omg Drinan.
Bennetts is rubbish play dobra. Ffs dobras been rubbish.
Dozzell does nothing. Omg dozzell is on the bench why
Play wolfenden. We miss toto.
Whys mcguiness playing. Drop chambers.
Holy is rubbish. Cornell is worse dont select him
I'd let everyone go they arent good enough .... why cant PC get this side winning.

All of the above is a mixture of what you read on twtd. Now imagine that in your head as a manager with this squad. Not saying he reads twtd. But I can imagine he has the same headaches and thoughts going through his mind.

People are basing your success on the back of 3 random wins. As before those 3 wins football we were rubbish and it was the prime reason everyone was on Lamberts back. ..but those 3 results have suddenly made PC look like hes taken the club backwards when all hes actually doing is managing the shambles that Lambert put together over 2.5 years.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024