Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Formula E 13:10 - Apr 25 with 474 viewswkj

I have to say I am watching my first Formula E race this afternoon and the sound that they all made when the lights went green gave me a giggle.

The think I am curious about is the pole position system... I get the logic, but surely it is a bit arbitrary, surely
[Post edited 25 Apr 2021 13:10]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Formula E on 13:11 - Apr 25 with 455 viewsfooters

Remember to keep hydrated but don't go all Leah Betts on us. And before you message me later, I know you love me, mate - there's no need to tell me that.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Formula E on 13:33 - Apr 25 with 392 viewsBasuco

The field is full of top drivers, it is far more competitive than F1 and much better racing, just a shame battery life is so short, much the same as family electric cars, but hydrogen cars will soon be ready and electric cars will be quickly binned as local run arounds.
Formula E on 13:39 - Apr 25 with 380 viewswkj

Formula E on 13:33 - Apr 25 by Basuco

The field is full of top drivers, it is far more competitive than F1 and much better racing, just a shame battery life is so short, much the same as family electric cars, but hydrogen cars will soon be ready and electric cars will be quickly binned as local run arounds.

Im enjoying it, just the sound takes a lot of patience - sounds like people dragging their hands over glass

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024