Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTD and Blue Monday Podcast - Kieron Dyer Part Two 12:25 - Jun 5 with 466 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/40395/twtd-and-blue-monday-podcast--kier

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
TWTD and Blue Monday Podcast - Kieron Dyer Part Two on 01:08 - Jun 6 with 382 viewscatch74

Glad I managed to find the time to watch this, great stuff.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

TWTD and Blue Monday Podcast - Kieron Dyer Part Two on 07:36 - Jun 6 with 349 viewsVic

Great interview. Really impressed with Kieron’s humility and his admission that he can now see that he was nowhere near ready to take on the top job it PR. Reckon he’ll go on the be a really good coach.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

TWTD and Blue Monday Podcast - Kieron Dyer Part Two on 08:09 - Jun 6 with 334 viewsChurchman

TWTD and Blue Monday Podcast - Kieron Dyer Part Two on 07:36 - Jun 6 by Vic

Great interview. Really impressed with Kieron’s humility and his admission that he can now see that he was nowhere near ready to take on the top job it PR. Reckon he’ll go on the be a really good coach.

I found it very interesting. He was very tactful but very open especially about his career mistakes. KD certainly seems to rate Cook too, not least because he has the happy knack of appearing to give people time. Not an easy skill and one clearly lacking in Lambert (amongst many other weaknesses) and to a lesser extent McCarthy.

Whether KD is cut out to be a manager or a top line first team Coach is an interesting one. He likes improving / imparting knowledge, including high standards, to players so maybe direct coaching is more his forte. Regardless, I hope he is involved with the first team sooner rather than later.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024