Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The international match with the most ITFC players? 14:03 - Jun 14 with 1801 viewsITFC_nostalgia

Anyone think of an international game with more Ipswich players than the 5 in the 1982 England v Scotland match? (Butcher, Mills, Mariner, Burley, Brazil in case you’re wondering).
The international match with the most ITFC players? on 14:24 - Jun 14 with 1692 viewspositivity

going to be difficult to beat that. where was wark?

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

The international match with the most ITFC players? on 14:28 - Jun 14 with 1672 viewsjeera

The international match with the most ITFC players? on 14:24 - Jun 14 by positivity

going to be difficult to beat that. where was wark?

There was of course that one against the Germans...

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

The international match with the most ITFC players? on 14:36 - Jun 14 with 1640 viewspositivity

The international match with the most ITFC players? on 14:28 - Jun 14 by jeera

including the great german keeper schmidt

The international match with the most ITFC players? on 15:42 - Jun 14 with 1530 viewsITFC_nostalgia

The international match with the most ITFC players? on 14:28 - Jun 14 by jeera

Strong reply!
The international match with the most ITFC players? on 18:07 - Jun 14 with 1381 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Russell Osman was a squad member for the 1982 match v Scotland mentioned above, which, with 5 players, is the most I can find.

The next best is 4 in Northern Ireland 1 England 2 on 28th May 1977.
Allan Hunter for Northern Ireland, Mick Mills and Paul Mariner started for England, and Brian Talbot came on as a substitute and crossed for Tueart's goal.

Bryan Hamilton, by then an Everton player, played for Northern Ireland.

Kevin Beattie had played in February of 1977 and then in the October, but didn't feature in this match.
The international match with the most ITFC players? on 20:29 - Jun 14 with 1162 viewsITFC_nostalgia

The international match with the most ITFC players? on 18:07 - Jun 14 by ArnoldMoorhen

Russell Osman was a squad member for the 1982 match v Scotland mentioned above, which, with 5 players, is the most I can find.

Allan Hunter for Northern Ireland, Mick Mills and Paul Mariner started for England, and Brian Talbot came on as a substitute and crossed for Tueart's goal.

Kevin Beattie had played in February of 1977 and then in the October, but didn't feature in this match.

Thank you for looking.

I did wonder about some modern Ireland games but I don’t think we’ve reached 5.
The international match with the most ITFC players? on 21:42 - Jun 14 with 1082 viewsMisterBlue

The international match with the most ITFC players? on 20:29 - Jun 14 by ITFC_nostalgia

Thank you for looking.

I did wonder about some modern Ireland games but I don’t think we’ve reached 5.

There is one match, although you’ll need use a bit of “artistic” licence to make it work…

Wales v Republic of Ireland, 09 October 2017 - 5 Town players involved..

Tom Lawrence & Jonny Williams for Wales / Stephen Ward, Daryl Murphy & Conor Hourihane for Ireland
The international match with the most ITFC players? on 22:57 - Jun 14 with 932 viewspositivity

The international match with the most ITFC players? on 21:42 - Jun 14 by MisterBlue

There is one match, although you’ll need use a bit of “artistic” licence to make it work…

Wales v Republic of Ireland, 09 October 2017 - 5 Town players involved..

Tom Lawrence & Jonny Williams for Wales / Stephen Ward, Daryl Murphy & Conor Hourihane for Ireland

if we're including past and future players, then the record is 6, england v croatia 12th June 2021.

mings, foden, sterling, vida, bellingham & phillips

it would've been 7, kane was desperate to sign, but was turned down for his norwich links...

Login to get fewer ads

The international match with the most ITFC players? on 23:06 - Jun 14 with 912 viewspositivity

The international match with the most ITFC players? on 18:07 - Jun 14 by ArnoldMoorhen

wonder if wark was in the squad too? played in the game before v norn ireland and the one after at the world cup...

The international match with the most ITFC players? on 23:19 - Jun 14 with 878 viewsNthQldITFC

The international match with the most ITFC players? on 22:57 - Jun 14 by positivity

if we're including past and future players, then the record is 6, england v croatia 12th June 2021.

mings, foden, sterling, vida, bellingham & phillips

it would've been 7, kane was desperate to sign, but was turned down for his norwich links...

...and lack of mobility.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

The international match with the most ITFC players? on 17:21 - Jun 18 with 565 viewsITFC_nostalgia

Thank you to everyone who replied to this, including Jetta’s line that we may have nicked 😀

The post itself is here
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQRHw1Hr9-W/?utm_medium=copy_link
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024