Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
12 year old to represent GB at the Olympics. 18:08 - Jul 1 with 632 viewshomer_123

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/olympics/57669299

That's brilliant 👏

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

12 year old to represent GB at the Olympics. on 18:40 - Jul 1 with 559 viewsBluespeed225

That is nuts, carefully chaperoned around the village I’d imagine. At 12 though, just make sure there’s an xbox in the kit hamper and you won’t see them until the event starts! Has she ever been to Britain?!
12 year old to represent GB at the Olympics. on 18:48 - Jul 1 with 540 viewsGuthrum

12 year old to represent GB at the Olympics. on 18:40 - Jul 1 by Bluespeed225

That is nuts, carefully chaperoned around the village I’d imagine. At 12 though, just make sure there’s an xbox in the kit hamper and you won’t see them until the event starts! Has she ever been to Britain?!

I'd have thought there's likely to be some other younger people around, particularly amongst the gymnasts.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

12 year old to represent GB at the Olympics. on 19:00 - Jul 1 with 523 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

She's incredible and coming back from a really nasty injury. The other girl in our skateboarding team is only 14 or something I think.
12 year old to represent GB at the Olympics. on 20:02 - Jul 1 with 430 viewsjeera

Pah, it's just the sort of thing Fixed-it and I do up the skate park all the time.

Yeah, good stuff indeed.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

12 year old to represent GB at the Olympics. on 21:56 - Jul 1 with 366 viewsGeoffSentence

Fake news

She'll be 13 when the olympics come round.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024