Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I was looking forward to the Fury v Wilder fight 12:16 - Jul 9 with 562 viewsBloomBlue

now postponed, Fury tested positive for Covid
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/57770810
I was looking forward to the Fury v Wilder fight on 12:22 - Jul 9 with 541 viewsfooters

Looking forward to it, really? Unless Wilder has suddenly learnt how to box it's a pointless fight.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

I was looking forward to the Fury v Wilder fight on 12:35 - Jul 9 with 509 viewsSwansea_Blue

Why can't it go ahead? I though boxers were used to taking it on the chin.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I was looking forward to the Fury v Wilder fight on 12:43 - Jul 9 with 488 viewsHighgateBlue

I was looking forward to the Fury v Wilder fight on 12:22 - Jul 9 by footers

Looking forward to it, really? Unless Wilder has suddenly learnt how to box it's a pointless fight.

I can't say I was looking forward to it, but Wilder has 41 knockouts out of 44 fights. Almost half his professional fights were 1st round knockouts. It's silly to say he needs to suddenly learn how to box. The first Wilder v Fury fight was a draw. Yes, more pundits thought Fury should have won than Wilder, but that's true of draws in many sports. It's not as if every respected boxing journalist called it for Fury - far from it. Fury's display in the rematch was incredibly impressive, but it remains the only fight Wilder has ever lost. Fury has always been his own worst enemy - maybe there should be a fight where he just appears in the ring himself if nobody else is good enough...?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024