Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Burton Away-REAL ALE PUB-WEIGHBRIDGE INN 14:05 - Jul 29 with 779 viewsrmuiritfc

Anyone looking for a drink before or after the game i own the Weighbridge inn 1 minutes walk from the train station. We are in the car park (£3 all day) opposite the IBIS budget hotel (Was travelodge) in grainstore yard off Derby street.

Myself and son are both season ticket holders in the lower Bobby Robson stand and we had lots of Ipswich fans in when we last played Burton. We have now got a temporary events notice meaning we can open for 9am and have an additional bar and seating outside opposite the pub (Brewhut building) and will be doing food.

It would be great to make the pub blue and white again and hoping i can get a ticket to the game!!!
Burton Away-REAL ALE PUB-WEIGHBRIDGE INN on 14:07 - Jul 29 with 745 viewsOsborneOneNil

Sounds great mate
Burton Away-REAL ALE PUB-WEIGHBRIDGE INN on 15:00 - Jul 29 with 647 viewsRobTheMonk

I'm hopefully going to the game with Madge's Brother in law (Sheffield Wednesday fan).

We're thinking of making a day of it - how far is the pub from the stadium?
Burton Away-REAL ALE PUB-WEIGHBRIDGE INN on 15:13 - Jul 29 with 615 viewsJamestownPrince

Amazing people and place.

about a 20 minute walk to the ground!!
Burton Away-REAL ALE PUB-WEIGHBRIDGE INN on 15:22 - Jul 29 with 591 viewsrmuiritfc

Burton Away-REAL ALE PUB-WEIGHBRIDGE INN on 15:00 - Jul 29 by RobTheMonk

I'm hopefully going to the game with Madge's Brother in law (Sheffield Wednesday fan).

We're thinking of making a day of it - how far is the pub from the stadium?

About 15-20 minute walk or a £5 taxi ride
Burton Away-REAL ALE PUB-WEIGHBRIDGE INN on 15:23 - Jul 29 with 583 viewsRobTheMonk

Burton Away-REAL ALE PUB-WEIGHBRIDGE INN on 15:22 - Jul 29 by rmuiritfc

About 15-20 minute walk or a £5 taxi ride

Thanks - the walk might be nice after the beers haha!
Burton Away-REAL ALE PUB-WEIGHBRIDGE INN on 16:40 - Jul 29 with 502 viewsChateauWines

Remember it well from opening day 2 seasons ago

Poll: CRUMPETS- What to put on?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024