Please log in to use all the site's facilities
at 08:17 27 Jun 2019
Not coming, close to signing for Hearts...
replacing the released Conor Salmon......
at 20:19 10 May 2019
Released by Reading, looked a decent prospect at Charlton.
Just checked to make sure he was at Charlton originally and I wasn't getting him mixed up ... couple of internet reports saying we may be interested.
|Why is it called the Champions League?|
at 23:17 7 May 2019
Liverpool 25 points behine the Champions of their country
Tottenham 23 points behind
Ajax 4 points behind
Time for a name change!
at 15:05 6 May 2019
Season Tickets sold..... According to the Club Facebook page
Not sure how up to date the number is although its a post from a few minutes ago its an "counter gif" rather than a typed out post
|League 1 teams in Admin???|
at 22:45 30 Apr 2019
Bury, need 1.8 million raised by May 31st to pay Wages, Suppliers, Inland REvenue and VAT etc....
|Prediction||Prediction Logged by at 23:02:37|
Bolton Wanderers v Ipswich Town prediction logged
|Stoke's Trevoh Chalobah|
at 16:43 22 Mar 2019
according to Sky Sports News is out of the next England under 20s game due to injury.
Wonder if thats a premonition about where he will be next season!!
|Vile away Saturday... Tickets on the gate? |
at 23:43 22 Jan 2019
Hi, does anyone know if tickets can be bought Saturday, Midlands based and thought I was going to be away but I'm not now, even after going to Blackburn!!!
|My Greyhounds Almanac of 2019 regarding Ipswich..|
at 12:02 31 Dec 2018
1. We will play in more than 1 round of the FA Cup, infact he can see Ipswich getting to the second round this year.
2. Even though I live a mile away from the West Brom ground, I will be playing in the Isle of Man open Darts competition on the same day, he predicts both I and town lose 4 - 0.
3. We will finally have an evening game against Norwich,and the police will have to suffer it..... and we beat actually them. A nice victory on Penaltiesvin the Sherpa Van Trophy or Johnstons Paints or whatever it's called / Checkatrade / against their under 23's.
4. We finish the season with 34 points, Paul Lambert leaves and Chris Hogg becomes our new manager.
5. I will be looking forward to three weekends in Blackpool watching town, verses Fleetwood, verses Blackpool and AFC Fylde in the cup, however 2 of them will be postponed to a Tuesday night.
6. He will get me up for a wee at 4am tomorrow morning.
Happy new year to everyone
|Anyone suggest a "Free" or low cost accountancy program|
at 23:07 30 Dec 2018
Hi, sorry for being a boring git...
with VAT having to be filed via registered Software from April, and Self assessment from the year after (if the turnover is over a certain threshold), can anyone suggest a free or cheap program for this (I have been doing my mates Shop accounts for years on Excel...)
|Forum Votes: ||33|
|Comment Votes: ||3|
|Prediction League: ||6|