Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sheff Weds 22:00 - Jul 30 with 1194 viewsOwainG1992

About a month ago I thought they were gonna struggle this season.
I've been seriously impressed with the latest signings.
I imagine they will be the main challenger for our hopes of automatic promotion.

Poll: Apologies I'm bored. How many signings will we have by Plymouth at home.

Sheff Weds on 22:13 - Jul 30 with 1077 viewsChurchman

Possibly, but as far as I’m concerned it’s all about us building a team strong enough not to worry about any of them. Looking at the upgrade in quality of players coming in to the club, we may, just may be heading towards that.

Sheffield Weds will be strong, so will Wigan, Charlton, Lincoln and my surprise challengers Bolton. Sunderland? Look a bit light to me.
Sheff Weds on 22:22 - Jul 30 with 975 viewsdominiciawful

Sheff Weds on 22:13 - Jul 30 by Churchman

Possibly, but as far as I’m concerned it’s all about us building a team strong enough not to worry about any of them. Looking at the upgrade in quality of players coming in to the club, we may, just may be heading towards that.

Sheffield Weds will be strong, so will Wigan, Charlton, Lincoln and my surprise challengers Bolton. Sunderland? Look a bit light to me.

Come on, we all know Morecambe are going to mount a serious promotion challenge.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Sheff Weds on 22:32 - Jul 30 with 920 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Sheff Weds on 22:13 - Jul 30 by Churchman

Entirely this. There will be other teams that do well in this league but it is entirely about us being the best at everything. The more we succeed in that aim, the more likely we are to finish in the top two.

As for Wednesday, I am not sure that replacing all the players they have lost with those they have signed makes them all that strong. It is always about the balance of players in to players out. Now, of course those that have left may have been much worse than I would credit them with being and those who have come in much better, but I am not sure.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/sheffield-wednesday/transfers/verein/1035

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024