Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hadn't had time to change into my new away T-shirt 20:10 - Aug 17 with 403 viewsRyorry

Should I change it now or stick with what I'm wearing (white England T as it happens) with us a goal up?

Poll: Time of the annunciation

Hadn't had time to change into my new away T-shirt on 20:28 - Aug 17 with 363 viewsBlueBadger

Can't change now, it might be a Lucky Shirt.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Hadn't had time to change into my new away T-shirt on 20:35 - Aug 17 with 347 viewsRyorry

Hadn't had time to change into my new away T-shirt on 20:28 - Aug 17 by BlueBadger

Can't change now, it might be a Lucky Shirt.

Wouldn't that be great. Fingers crossed. I wouldn't even mind having shelled out over £40 for something I might not even wear this season!

Hadn't had time to change into my new away T-shirt on 20:41 - Aug 17 with 333 viewsSeablu

Change it at half time.
If we arse it up in the 2nd half, you’ll know for sure and will be morally and actually legally obliged to wear it for the rest of season.
Hadn't had time to change into my new away T-shirt on 18:43 - Aug 18 with 283 viewsRyorry

Hadn't had time to change into my new away T-shirt on 20:41 - Aug 17 by Seablu

Change it at half time.
If we arse it up in the 2nd half, you’ll know for sure and will be morally and actually legally obliged to wear it for the rest of season.

Shame I didn't see that when you posted - we might have had 3 more points in the bag & been spared 21 hours of forum meltdown!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024