Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I know this has been asked before but... 14:24 - Aug 25 with 383 viewsFixed_It

...how do I use my unspent vouchers to buy stuff online from Planet Blue - specifically to pre-order the away shirt? I wasn't paying attention when it was covered previously. Ta.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

I know this has been asked before but... on 14:50 - Aug 25 with 347 viewsSitfcB

Your paper vouchers?

Send them to planet Blue with with your shopping list, they’ll also deduct postage from them.
[Post edited 25 Aug 2021 14:50]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

I know this has been asked before but... on 14:51 - Aug 25 with 341 viewsSitfcB

Fhose with vouchers can also use the Club’s retail mail order service if required.

To do that, simply send your vouchers plus a note including your order requirements (please ensure you list the product name, colour and size - all found on the Planet Blue website), plus your full name, address, contact telephone number and email address to:

Ipswich Town FC Retail Dept., Portman Road, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP1 2DA

The retail team will then assist in despatching your order as soon as possible, upon receipt. Please ensure that you allow for the relevant shipping costs within your payment. If you are required to make an additional payment on top of your gift voucher value, the retail team will contact you to take this over the telephone. Please do not send cash through the post.

https://www.itfc.co.uk/news/2021/march/voucher-extension-at-ipswich/

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

I know this has been asked before but... on 14:58 - Aug 25 with 309 viewsFixed_It

I know this has been asked before but... on 14:51 - Aug 25 by SitfcB

Fhose with vouchers can also use the Club’s retail mail order service if required.

To do that, simply send your vouchers plus a note including your order requirements (please ensure you list the product name, colour and size - all found on the Planet Blue website), plus your full name, address, contact telephone number and email address to:

Ipswich Town FC Retail Dept., Portman Road, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP1 2DA

The retail team will then assist in despatching your order as soon as possible, upon receipt. Please ensure that you allow for the relevant shipping costs within your payment. If you are required to make an additional payment on top of your gift voucher value, the retail team will contact you to take this over the telephone. Please do not send cash through the post.

https://www.itfc.co.uk/news/2021/march/voucher-extension-at-ipswich/

Cheers!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024