Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hladky.. has he made a save this season? 17:28 - Aug 28 with 544 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I honestly can’t remember seeing him make a decent save this season. Wtaf was he doing at the end there?

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Hladky.. has he made a save this season? on 18:04 - Aug 28 with 452 viewsMarlon

Against MK Dons some good saves.
Hladky.. has he made a save this season? on 18:08 - Aug 28 with 423 viewsDennyx4

Hladky.. has he made a save this season? on 18:04 - Aug 28 by Marlon

Against MK Dons some good saves.

Really, I can't remember anything other than a basic save, was definitely at fault for MK's first goal.
Hladky.. has he made a save this season? on 18:09 - Aug 28 with 410 viewsgazzer1999

He made one against MK, and one today just a shame he put it straight to a womble to score. Other than that every shot/header on target has gone in, which means your last line of defence (gk) is very poor.
Hladky.. has he made a save this season? on 18:10 - Aug 28 with 404 viewsbelgablue

I can’t recall one of note. His errors leading to goals, or ‘should have done betters’ are stacking up. Personally we need a new keeper in asap.

Poll: Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer?

Hladky.. has he made a save this season? on 18:12 - Aug 28 with 385 viewspositivity

Hladky.. has he made a save this season? on 18:10 - Aug 28 by belgablue

I can’t recall one of note. His errors leading to goals, or ‘should have done betters’ are stacking up. Personally we need a new keeper in asap.

millwall were saying the same of bart after a similar number of games. early days yet...

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024