Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ryder Cup - Whistling Straits 00:08 - Sep 14 with 1070 viewshatch

Very depressingly just competed a transaction to sell my tickets for this year’s event to some Americans in Chicago. Absolutely gutted not to be going but nothing a good bit of pre-event TWTD hype can’t sort out.

How are our golf fans out there feeling? As usual the US team is stronger on paper but there’s always spirit in the European camp. ‘USA USA USA’ will echo around the course no doubt and there’ll be very few European fans.

The make up of personalities in the US team will be fascinating to watch. Tough to call as always but gotta back the boys in blue to pull it out the bag once again.
Ryder Cup - Whistling Straits on 00:16 - Sep 14 with 1051 viewsBlueStreak

I’m confident of a win. Only change for me would have been Rose for Lowry. The team spirit thing is huge in these types of competition and USA just doesn’t have any. The Brooks / Bryson joke of a spat being the most obvious example this year, but Reid and others before going back to Tiger and Phil.

I expect us to win a tight one but will be great viewing none the less. Long course so will be interesting.

Shame you had to sell your tickets. I’m in the ballot for Rome, hopefully pick up tickets for all three days there and tick it off the bucket list.
Ryder Cup - Whistling Straits on 00:53 - Sep 14 with 1012 viewsIllinoisblue

The course is less than 2 hours from me. Would love to play it some time although the $270 fee is a little off putting.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024