Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andre Dozzell 08:11 - Sep 19 with 1159 viewsgtsb1966

Sitting here with a coffee and perusing over yesterdays football I noticed he was yet again an unused sub. I hoped that most of the players that left went on and did ok but especially Andre for some reason. I hope I'm wrong but I think QPR have taken a gamble which just isn't going to work unfortunately. Early days but the signs aren't good. For some reason though I read about Downes, and I bare him no malice , but i couldn't give a toss how his career goes . Go on Andre, prove me wrong.
Andre Dozzell on 08:13 - Sep 19 with 1105 viewsOsborneOneNil

Yeah I’ve been keeping tabs too…he’s had a slow start there, but maybe he’ll adapt and kick on.

Tbh though, I’m not overly convinced by him. Or Downes, for that matter. We’ll see.
Andre Dozzell on 08:16 - Sep 19 with 1050 viewstextbackup

Andre Dozzell on 08:13 - Sep 19 by OsborneOneNil

Yeah I’ve been keeping tabs too…he’s had a slow start there, but maybe he’ll adapt and kick on.

Tbh though, I’m not overly convinced by him. Or Downes, for that matter. We’ll see.

hasn't downes started every game?

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Andre Dozzell on 08:16 - Sep 19 with 1047 viewsleftback

Andre Dozzell on 08:13 - Sep 19 by OsborneOneNil

Downes was hooked at HT yesterday with Swansea 3-0 down
Andre Dozzell on 08:19 - Sep 19 with 1015 viewsOldboy

The QPR fans have come to the same conclusion as most of us.
Andre Dozzell on 08:23 - Sep 19 with 990 viewsunstableblue

I rated Downes, think he’s the best player we’ve let go, and could have helped us this season. Morsy and Carrol a huge upgrade though.

But his head never seemed right after the Palace move fell through. I hold no grudge against him and hope he does well.

However, it did look a bad day for him yesterday, taken off at half time when Swansea were 3-0 down, they go and get the draw with his replacement scoring the equaliser.

Dozzell is not doing well at QPR.. I read somewhere they see him as ‘one for the future’ which would worry me given where he is, in his career.

Too early to be sure, but maybe Cook really did know what he was doing!!

Pleased Dobra got 30mins in Col U loss, we need him starting.
Ndaba played the full 90 for Dalford, but lost 2-0 to tranmere.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024