Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm pleased to see Coventry up there in 2nd in the Championship 22:22 - Sep 24 with 800 viewsdominiciawful

Their fans have had a rather sh!t time for a number of years until the last few seasons. I'd much rather see them go up than Bournemouth (obviously) or West Brom for the 79th time.

And Peterborough have conceded 20 goals in their 9 games so far. lol

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

I'm pleased to see Coventry up there in 2nd in the Championship on 22:26 - Sep 24 with 777 viewscatch74

Not sure 20 in 9 is much different to us!?
They might just need to gel.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

I'm pleased to see Coventry up there in 2nd in the Championship on 22:28 - Sep 24 with 765 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I'm pleased to see Coventry up there in 2nd in the Championship on 22:26 - Sep 24 by catch74

That's an average of over 2 per game ... oh.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

I'm pleased to see Coventry up there in 2nd in the Championship on 22:31 - Sep 24 with 751 viewsIllinoisblue

Mark Robins has done an incredible job there. Homeless too for a while.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I'm pleased to see Coventry up there in 2nd in the Championship on 22:33 - Sep 24 with 744 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Could realistically see Norwich going after Robbins if they bin Farke

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

I'm pleased to see Coventry up there in 2nd in the Championship on 22:37 - Sep 24 with 733 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I'm pleased to see Coventry up there in 2nd in the Championship on 22:31 - Sep 24 by Illinoisblue

Mark Robins has done an incredible job there. Homeless too for a while.

Wow, that's a great effort if he was. Coincidentally, Coventry were as well.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

I'm pleased to see Coventry up there in 2nd in the Championship on 23:14 - Sep 24 with 681 viewsSeablu

I'm pleased to see Coventry up there in 2nd in the Championship on 22:37 - Sep 24 by Nthsuffolkblue

Picked the team and did his press conferences whilst sleeping rough in the multi storey.
Top man.
I'm pleased to see Coventry up there in 2nd in the Championship on 00:15 - Sep 25 with 624 viewsBasingstokeBlue

I'm pleased to see Coventry up there in 2nd in the Championship on 22:26 - Sep 24 by catch74

Not sure what "20 in 9" means.

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

I'm pleased to see Coventry up there in 2nd in the Championship on 00:17 - Sep 25 with 619 viewsIllinoisblue

I'm pleased to see Coventry up there in 2nd in the Championship on 22:37 - Sep 24 by Nthsuffolkblue

You’re a fan of xmas cracker jokes, aren’t you?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024