Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Love the passion from Toto 23:30 - Oct 19 with 1476 viewsdominiciawful

Apologies if already posted.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Love the passion from Toto on 23:48 - Oct 19 with 1337 viewsHipsterectomy

Both players we loaned out, in Donacient and Toto, who seemed to have no future here, have been some of our most passionate performers this season

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Love the passion from Toto on 00:16 - Oct 20 with 1206 viewsIllinoisblue

Love the passion from Toto on 23:48 - Oct 19 by Hipsterectomy

Both players we loaned out, in Donacient and Toto, who seemed to have no future here, have been some of our most passionate performers this season

Maybe we’ll go up with those two prominent and that will finally put a lid on the banter years

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Love the passion from Toto on 06:08 - Oct 20 with 980 viewsbobbyramsey

Love the passion from Toto on 23:48 - Oct 19 by Hipsterectomy

Cook hung onto these two when others fell by the wayside, I think they were always part of Cooks "bigger picture."
Love the passion from Toto on 07:42 - Oct 20 with 668 viewstextbackup

toto filled me with zero confidence lastnight. yes he booted the ball way into the stand a couple of times, but the control of the ball, the dodgy moments, could be the difference between portsmouth taking the lead, or getting back into the game.

i wouldnt put the nil goals conceded down to him lastnight personally.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Love the passion from Toto on 09:25 - Oct 20 with 413 viewsBondiBlue

Love the passion from Toto on 07:42 - Oct 20 by textbackup

toto filled me with zero confidence lastnight. yes he booted the ball way into the stand a couple of times, but the control of the ball, the dodgy moments, could be the difference between portsmouth taking the lead, or getting back into the game.

i wouldnt put the nil goals conceded down to him lastnight personally.

Our problem with toto was always that he lacked finesse and it stood out like a sore thumb when we were asking him to play tiki-taka. Now we've ditched playing out from the back and just need him to head it and kick it he is showing that he's a top league one defender, maybe even championship level as long as we don't ask him to do things he's not good at doing.

Poll: Which would you accept?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024