Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Highest scoring team in football 12:55 - Oct 20 with 1143 viewsJimInGreensboro

After last season's extended drought, it's remarkable that we presently have the most goals in football, tied with Fulham at 27 for the highest total in any division (they have a game in hand).

Now, if we can just keep the lid on at the other end. COYB!
Highest scoring team in football on 12:58 - Oct 20 with 1100 viewsIllinoisblue

Rock n Roll football AND we’re the hunter not the hunted.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Highest scoring team in football on 16:25 - Oct 20 with 885 viewsRyorry

Would love to see that laid out - could you link it pls? Searched but cdn't find. Tia 👍

Poll: Time of the annunciation

Highest scoring team in football on 21:29 - Oct 20 with 609 viewsJimInGreensboro

Highest scoring team in football on 16:25 - Oct 20 by Ryorry

Would love to see that laid out - could you link it pls? Searched but cdn't find. Tia 👍

Cheers, Tia. Whilst there is no graphic to present, here is how I went about it:

I visited https://fbref.com/en/comps/15/League-One-Stats and sorted the results by GF, and did the same for every other division, as well. Our total of 27 goals is tops with Fulham in the Championship.

(note, Fulham have a game in hand; also, after just 8 games, Liverpool in the Prem have a higher goals per game average)
Highest scoring team in football on 22:36 - Oct 20 with 544 viewsRyorry

Highest scoring team in football on 21:29 - Oct 20 by JimInGreensboro

Cheers, Tia. Whilst there is no graphic to present, here is how I went about it:

I visited https://fbref.com/en/comps/15/League-One-Stats and sorted the results by GF, and did the same for every other division, as well. Our total of 27 goals is tops with Fulham in the Championship.

(note, Fulham have a game in hand; also, after just 8 games, Liverpool in the Prem have a higher goals per game average)

OK, thanks anyway.

Btw my name isn't tia - which is a social media abbreviation for thanks in advance ;)

Poll: Time of the annunciation

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024