Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cooks recent record.. 23:06 - Nov 2 with 742 viewsITFCBlues

4th in form table... P 6, 4-1-1

2 defeats in 11

4 points off the play-offs

Just battered the side with 8 straight wins at home in the league having deserved at least a point away from home against Plymouth on Saturday.

Playing some of the best football we've seen from an Ipswich side since the Burley days.

Clear on the field progress.

Maybe, just maybe, Cook knows what he's doing?

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Cooks recent record.. on 23:09 - Nov 2 with 701 viewsOsborneOneNil

Yeah, but, he was rubbish last season with that other team who played for Ipswich, and he was rubbish this season too. Until 11 games ago.
Cooks recent record.. on 23:14 - Nov 2 with 665 viewstextbackup

mental how many went into panic mode and just couldnt be patient and wait to see how it panned out... they will of course back pedal, but i'm sure we all have a poster or 3 that'll stick in our minds that really went way too early on Cook.

i really dont care who turns out to be right or wrong, town climbing the league in style is what i wished for a few dark years back

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Cooks recent record.. on 23:19 - Nov 2 with 644 viewsOsborneOneNil

Cooks recent record.. on 23:14 - Nov 2 by textbackup

mental how many went into panic mode and just couldnt be patient and wait to see how it panned out... they will of course back pedal, but i'm sure we all have a poster or 3 that'll stick in our minds that really went way too early on Cook.

i really dont care who turns out to be right or wrong, town climbing the league in style is what i wished for a few dark years back

You know it!! Can't wait to hear hear their views when we proper smash it. 'Yeah, but the start was still shoite. And we should've kept Chambers.....'
Cooks recent record.. on 23:28 - Nov 2 with 616 viewsITFCBlues

Cooks recent record.. on 23:14 - Nov 2 by textbackup

Quite! There's one or two I can certainly think of.

Usually straight on twitter after a loss or there'll be a thread appear on here.

If people can't get on board after the last 2 games and performances against the top 2 sides in the league, then I really don't think they ever will.

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Cooks recent record.. on 23:36 - Nov 2 with 589 viewsIllinoisblue

Cooks recent record.. on 23:28 - Nov 2 by ITFCBlues

Usually straight on twitter after a loss or there'll be a thread appear on here.

If people can't get on board after the last 2 games and performances against the top 2 sides in the league, then I really don't think they ever will.

Although to be fair, one or two weapons-grade psychopaths aside the “negativity” is just fans voicing frustrations in the heat of the moment. Like fans of every club in the world do after disappointing results.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Cooks recent record.. on 07:23 - Nov 3 with 408 viewsElderGrizzly

Cooks recent record.. on 23:28 - Nov 2 by ITFCBlues

I’ll admit, i’ve been ‘nervous’ of our progress (or lack of) across the season as a whole, especially defensively and how that had the potential to undo our other good work.

And when we were making the same mistakes game after game, I think it is ok to question the coaching set-up in particular.

Tonight was a very good all round performance, after the first 25 minutes where Cook appeared to have made a conscious decision to go long ball against Wycombe, when we have no players to play it.

Once we got the ball down and played, we dominated. It was a bizarre start in that sense.

We just need to keep this form going to undo the first 10 games. Do that and Cook will be a Championship manager next season.

Another huge 3 league games coming and coming through those with a minimum of 6 more points we’ll be in a very good position and Cook, his coaching team (and Reid?) deserve credit
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024