Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Old Git Rant 12:29 - Nov 10 with 720 viewsSmithy

Last time I sit in the posh seats at PR, thought I'd treat myself to the soft padded type as it was only £10 to sit in block Y.

So why do so many people turn up late to the game and then have no concept on how the seat and row numbering work, how difficult is it to work out where you need to sit?? Even after the steward has pointed them to the correct place, still can't work out that the seats unoccupied are theirs.

5 minutes before half time everyone leaves to the concourse, and then return up to 10 minutes into the second half, why do these people even bother coming, it astounds me?

Upon their return they stand in front of you, completely blocking their view while they work out where they were sitting. I even had someone lean on my knee as they made their way back to their seat, wtaf!

Back to the SBR on Saturday, at least everyone stands there and the majority seem to know where they are going and actually get behind the side, great view from block Y (when not obscured) but some odd individuals to say the least!

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

Old Git Rant on 12:36 - Nov 10 with 660 viewsCheltenham_Blue

"I even had someone lean on my knee as they made their way back to their seat"
Was this:

a) A young whippersnapper?
b) An 70+ year old fan?
c) Ed Schwartz?

if a) - fair enough - WTF indeed!
if b) - Just be thankful they didn't try to sit on your lap
if c) - You should have asked if you can do anything else for him.
[Post edited 10 Nov 2021 12:44]

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Old Git Rant on 12:38 - Nov 10 with 638 viewsFtnfwest

Had that experience in the cheaper seats at Wembley a few years ago when i went to one of those non-league finals days. York v Macclesfield and decided to go in the York end for some reason. Anyway loads of completely plastered lads who turned up 10 minutes late at the start, left 5 mins before half time, came back 10 mins late almost falling over (all the time with us getting up and sitting back down again etc). Mate finally had a go at them and they were pretty nasty back, the one lucid thing they said was 'call yourself a proper york fan?' to which if course he said 'no' to! Although saw far more of they game than they did.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024