Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Try and buy promotion, don’t bother worrying about taxes… 12:12 - Nov 20 with 516 viewspointofblue

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59358676

Things getting even murkier at Derby.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Try and buy promotion, don’t bother worrying about taxes… on 12:15 - Nov 20 with 491 viewschicoazul

Imagine being the kind of people that knock the St John Ambulance for 8k.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Try and buy promotion, don’t bother worrying about taxes… on 12:34 - Nov 20 with 426 viewspointofblue

Try and buy promotion, don’t bother worrying about taxes… on 12:15 - Nov 20 by chicoazul

Embarrassing as it is I always think we had an excuse for our money woes - we expected ITV Digital to pick up the tab if we were relegated and them folding landed a lot of clubs in trouble. Think I’m right in saying all three sides who were relegated in 01/02 went into administration the following year.

And then we have the FA’s insistence that football creditors are paid first.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Try and buy promotion, don’t bother worrying about taxes… on 12:37 - Nov 20 with 409 viewsDyland

Try and buy promotion, don’t bother worrying about taxes… on 12:15 - Nov 20 by chicoazul

Standing in for Nerders eh ;)

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024