Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
James Norwood 12:57 - Dec 11 with 1302 viewsleftback

I do wonder what has been happening with him?
He is an asset in this league but I don’t think he will be our saviour nor do I think he should be castigated for he social media bantz and drink driving conviction. He is just a player for my team who I will support when he pulls on the blue shirt.
The comments from Norwood indicate it was above Cooks head why he hasn’t been involved, yet since Cook has gone Ashton has come out and said it’s up to the manager who is picked and Norwood now back with the first team squad.
Would Cook have been lying to Norwood to save fallout?
James Norwood on 12:59 - Dec 11 with 1281 viewsJ2BLUE

Plenty of people were very confident it would be confirmed that Ashton was pulling the strings. Seems to have gone quiet now. Odd.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

James Norwood on 13:00 - Dec 11 with 1273 viewsFightingEssex

Maybe Ashton asked McGreal to include him just to squash the rumours he’s meddling ahead of a potential employment? Certainly in line with what his past clubs have said about him.

Poll: Next Ipswich Town manager?

James Norwood on 13:04 - Dec 11 with 1243 viewsIpswichKnight

No because drink driving is a cool thing to do and is just bantz. Drink drivers are cowards who deserve nothing but scorn. I hope he gets a district judge and gets jailed*

* yes I am angry if a drunk driver had very nearly killed your mum you wouldn’t think it was socially acceptable or think it was just bantz. If he’s found guilty I hope the club sack him.
James Norwood on 13:07 - Dec 11 with 1208 viewsJ2BLUE

James Norwood on 13:04 - Dec 11 by IpswichKnight

No because drink driving is a cool thing to do and is just bantz. Drink drivers are cowards who deserve nothing but scorn. I hope he gets a district judge and gets jailed*

* yes I am angry if a drunk driver had very nearly killed your mum you wouldn’t think it was socially acceptable or think it was just bantz. If he’s found guilty I hope the club sack him.

I don't think the OP was downplaying it. Just saying it should not influence whether he' picked.

Anyone found guilty of drink driving should face a very heavy penalty. There is no need.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

James Norwood on 19:01 - Dec 11 with 916 viewsSwansea_Blue

This is nothing to do with today, but I do feel we've failed to make the most out of someone who can cause problems in this league. For some reason his face didn't fit with Cook, but he can be a right pest. I wouldn't want to play against him.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

James Norwood on 22:23 - Dec 11 with 805 viewsArnieM

James Norwood on 13:07 - Dec 11 by J2BLUE

I don't think the OP was downplaying it. Just saying it should not influence whether he' picked.

Anyone found guilty of drink driving should face a very heavy penalty. There is no need.

Norwood has been done more than once though for drink driving hasn’t he?

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024