Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyway, away from the pain of a 0-0 defeat, whatever happened to 14:13 - Feb 23 with 376 viewsIllinoisblue

The Sue Gray report? What were that all about (said in Peter Kay voice)

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Anyway, away from the pain of a 0-0 defeat, whatever happened to on 14:45 - Feb 23 with 341 viewsBent_double

Someone mentioned the 'Russia report' yesterday at PMQ, had completely forgotten about that too....which I guess is what 'they' wanted....

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Anyway, away from the pain of a 0-0 defeat, whatever happened to on 15:16 - Feb 23 with 298 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

As I understand it Sue Gray's final report will be published when the police investigation concludes. That police investigation is apparently currently waiting for hell to freeze over.

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Anyway, away from the pain of a 0-0 defeat, whatever happened to on 15:24 - Feb 23 with 282 viewsIllinoisblue

Anyway, away from the pain of a 0-0 defeat, whatever happened to on 14:45 - Feb 23 by Bent_double

Someone mentioned the 'Russia report' yesterday at PMQ, had completely forgotten about that too....which I guess is what 'they' wanted....

Lie, spin, distort, distract… on and on it goes. Guess it was always this way, we’re just more aware of it.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024