Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
[Redacted] 06:38 - Feb 26 with 684 viewsvictorywilhappen

[Redacted]
The antisemitism animating Putin’s claim to ‘denazify’ Ukraine on 07:54 - Feb 26 with 594 viewsGlasgowBlue

Thank you fir sharing that article. Once again it highlights the same tropes that have been used for a Millennia to persecute Jewish people around the world. The enemy within. An elite attempting to dominate the world.

And as the article says, a new type of antisemitism that manifests as Holocaust denial, Holocaust revision, that Jews use the Holocaust to play the victim or that Jews manipulated Hitler to bring about the Holocaust.

As the article says, this is prominent in Eastern Europe. But sadly image been seeing these type of tropes manifest in memes on twitter in the uk over the past few years.

Again, thanks for sharing the article.
[Post edited 26 Feb 2022 8:00]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

The antisemitism animating Putin’s claim to ‘denazify’ Ukraine on 08:00 - Feb 26 with 576 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

And yet Israel is remarkably reluctant to criticise the Ukraine situation, preferring to remember how accommodating Putin has been in allowing them to pursue Iranian interests in Syria.

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-israel-offered-a-soft-response-to-p

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

[Redacted] on 08:03 - Feb 26 with 555 viewsvictorywilhappen

The antisemitism animating Putin’s claim to ‘denazify’ Ukraine on 08:00 - Feb 26 by BanksterDebtSlave

And yet Israel is remarkably reluctant to criticise the Ukraine situation, preferring to remember how accommodating Putin has been in allowing them to pursue Iranian interests in Syria.

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-israel-offered-a-soft-response-to-p

[Redacted]
The antisemitism animating Putin’s claim to ‘denazify’ Ukraine on 08:07 - Feb 26 with 540 viewsGlasgowBlue

The antisemitism animating Putin’s claim to ‘denazify’ Ukraine on 08:00 - Feb 26 by BanksterDebtSlave

I didn’t put you down as somebody who has a monthly subscription to haaretz.

Unless I’m mistaken. You didn’t read that article.

Iron Lion Zion

The antisemitism animating Putin’s claim to ‘denazify’ Ukraine on 08:08 - Feb 26 with 528 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

[Redacted] on 08:03 - Feb 26 by victorywilhappen

[Redacted]

Putin obviously isn't as much of a threat to their State's interests as let's say ....... Corbyn!

[Redacted] on 08:10 - Feb 26 with 506 viewsvictorywilhappen

The antisemitism animating Putin’s claim to ‘denazify’ Ukraine on 08:08 - Feb 26 by BanksterDebtSlave

Putin obviously isn't as much of a threat to their State's interests as let's say ....... Corbyn!

[Redacted]
The antisemitism animating Putin’s claim to ‘denazify’ Ukraine on 08:11 - Feb 26 with 502 viewsSwansea_Blue

The antisemitism animating Putin’s claim to ‘denazify’ Ukraine on 08:07 - Feb 26 by GlasgowBlue

I haven’t used them for years, as our closest office now is Europcar.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

The antisemitism animating Putin’s claim to ‘denazify’ Ukraine on 08:13 - Feb 26 with 501 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

The antisemitism animating Putin’s claim to ‘denazify’ Ukraine on 08:07 - Feb 26 by GlasgowBlue

Only the visible part but I did read all the Al Jazeera one that wwz posted yesterday. This one is harder for you to dismiss though. There are obviously degrees of 'antisemitism' in the eyes of the Israeli state depending on who is saying the words or carrying out the actions of a fascist mad man.

Login to get fewer ads

The antisemitism animating Putin’s claim to ‘denazify’ Ukraine on 08:14 - Feb 26 with 491 viewsGlasgowBlue

The antisemitism animating Putin’s claim to ‘denazify’ Ukraine on 08:08 - Feb 26 by BanksterDebtSlave

That’s me out if this thread. Well done for highjacking it.

Iron Lion Zion

The antisemitism animating Putin’s claim to ‘denazify’ Ukraine on 08:17 - Feb 26 with 483 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

[Redacted] on 08:10 - Feb 26 by victorywilhappen

[Redacted]

Putin is a fascist using the age old appeal to religion sugared nationalism. There is nothing to debate, the Israeli response or lack of it is related surely and revealing !

The antisemitism animating Putin’s claim to ‘denazify’ Ukraine on 08:27 - Feb 26 with 444 viewsSwansea_Blue

A very good explanation of what’s going on and how the fascist movement is connected globally. It helps understand why Putin has support (or at least apologists) in certain quarters in the West. (And there are some scary parallels here, but that’s an aside).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024