Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
interesting article on the notion of a 'just war' from the Christian 13:38 - Mar 17 with 322 viewsgiant_stow

/ pacifist perspective: https://catholicsocialthought.org.uk/ukraine-and-self-defence-in-christian-teach

It comes to an uncertain conclusion, which was a relief.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

interesting article on the notion of a 'just war' from the Christian on 13:45 - Mar 17 with 295 viewsfooters

I think it's OK if the big man picks up the Batphone to Dubya and Tony but otherwise it's haram.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

interesting article on the notion of a 'just war' from the Christian on 13:48 - Mar 17 with 285 viewsgiant_stow

interesting article on the notion of a 'just war' from the Christian on 13:45 - Mar 17 by footers

I think it's OK if the big man picks up the Batphone to Dubya and Tony but otherwise it's haram.

I wonder if Tone has passed the message on.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024