Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do read this by Nick Ames on the football match played in Warsaw yesterday 14:51 - Apr 13 with 710 viewsSteve_M

It's not really a match report.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2022/apr/13/in-the-stands-with-ukrainians-d

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Do read this by Nick Ames on the football match played in Warsaw yesterday on 17:20 - Apr 13 with 526 viewsEireannach_gorm

“But my view, and I don’t think it’s just a romantic one, is that there are much more powerful tools than firing weapons. There is the human face, the brain, the soul and love inside. I think this is what the Ukrainians have and the Russians don’t. We’ve seen it here again tonight. And that’s why we are going to win.
Do read this by Nick Ames on the football match played in Warsaw yesterday on 18:20 - Apr 13 with 461 views66notout

Do read this by Nick Ames on the football match played in Warsaw yesterday on 17:20 - Apr 13 by Eireannach_gorm

“But my view, and I don’t think it’s just a romantic one, is that there are much more powerful tools than firing weapons. There is the human face, the brain, the soul and love inside. I think this is what the Ukrainians have and the Russians don’t. We’ve seen it here again tonight. And that’s why we are going to win.

Superb article but wouldn’t expect anything less of such a fine journalist.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024