Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is there a chance Wigan can get promoted if they beat us? 13:51 - Apr 14 with 705 viewsIllinoisblue

Assuming we beat Rotherham of course and Wigan win their other Easter game. Wouldn’t that just be the final exclamation point of the Cook era with Leam Richardson celebrating promotion at Portman Road.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Is there a chance Wigan can get promoted if they beat us? on 14:00 - Apr 14 with 676 viewsSteve_M

Probably takes Rotherham and MK to lose twice over the weekend and, even then, it's not quite mathematically possible.

Although, is this the game you're going to? That might make it happen.....

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Is there a chance Wigan can get promoted if they beat us? on 14:44 - Apr 14 with 606 viewsberkstractorboy

If he can celebrate after a defeat then good luck to him.
Is there a chance Wigan can get promoted if they beat us? on 14:52 - Apr 14 with 599 viewsIllinoisblue

Is there a chance Wigan can get promoted if they beat us? on 14:00 - Apr 14 by Steve_M

Probably takes Rotherham and MK to lose twice over the weekend and, even then, it's not quite mathematically possible.

Although, is this the game you're going to? That might make it happen.....

Yeah my ‘math’ was a little off I think. Still painful that they’ll be going up seemingly quite comfortably. I was planning on being at game but got some family visiting to do so will be in London most of the day and not sure if will be back in time. Have been toying with idea of Crewe away but train fares will no doubt give me a heart attack!

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Is there a chance Wigan can get promoted if they beat us? on 16:31 - Apr 14 with 481 viewsArnieM

I’d be more annoyed that, that little shyte Edwards gets promotion at PR after he threw the towel in whilst in a Town shirt , than any point to make about Cook. Cant stand the player.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Is there a chance Wigan can get promoted if they beat us? on 17:05 - Apr 14 with 442 viewsBonneNIL

Is there a chance Wigan can get promoted if they beat us? on 16:31 - Apr 14 by ArnieM

I’d be more annoyed that, that little shyte Edwards gets promotion at PR after he threw the towel in whilst in a Town shirt , than any point to make about Cook. Cant stand the player.

Did he throw the towel in? He's an alright League One player, not good enough for the Championship as proven when he played in that league with us. I doubt they will hang on to him if they have any real intention to stay up, he'll probably be a good fit back at Peterborough or one of the sides that doesn't go up though.

Poll: Best Adidas Home Shirt of the Modern Era

Is there a chance Wigan can get promoted if they beat us? on 17:27 - Apr 14 with 426 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Is there a chance Wigan can get promoted if they beat us? on 16:31 - Apr 14 by ArnieM

He was still though bloody amazing for us during the early stages of last season.

He'd certainly do more during that month than the rest of the slackers whom Cook kicked out of the club. Particularly the current Colchesters ex-ITFC brigade.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024