Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bailey Clements 14:00 - May 7 with 1078 viewsdominiciawful

Out of contract.

Do we expect him to stay on?

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Bailey Clements on 14:05 - May 7 with 1046 viewsFrimleyBlue

Problem for me is you compare any fullback to Burns now and clements is nowhere near the standard based on his brief appearances.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Bailey Clements on 14:09 - May 7 with 1030 viewsPhilTWTD

No, think the move to Stevenage was to help put him in the window as he looks for a new club.
Bailey Clements on 14:09 - May 7 with 1024 viewsmarchy

Bailey Clements on 14:05 - May 7 by FrimleyBlue

Problem for me is you compare any fullback to Burns now and clements is nowhere near the standard based on his brief appearances.

Oh so Burns is good again now is he?
Bailey Clements on 14:13 - May 7 with 979 viewsFrimleyBlue

Bailey Clements on 14:09 - May 7 by marchy

Oh so Burns is good again now is he?

Never said he wasn't good. ( feel free to show me where I have ) Doesn't mean he doesn't have bad games and when he does we don't have a back up , hence why I did indeed say we need an alternative too. Is that OK? Or do we have to pretend every game is amazing?

Waka waka eh eh

Bailey Clements on 14:15 - May 7 with 967 viewsFrimleyBlue

Bailey Clements on 14:09 - May 7 by PhilTWTD

No, think the move to Stevenage was to help put him in the window as he looks for a new club.

Phil. When do we find out who's been released from the u23s. Is it true the likes of humphries. Chiwera are out of contract this summer?

Waka waka eh eh

Bailey Clements on 15:02 - May 7 with 835 viewsmarchy

Bailey Clements on 14:13 - May 7 by FrimleyBlue

Never said he wasn't good. ( feel free to show me where I have ) Doesn't mean he doesn't have bad games and when he does we don't have a back up , hence why I did indeed say we need an alternative too. Is that OK? Or do we have to pretend every game is amazing?

Potentially some fans favourites for the chop next season. by FrimleyBlue 2 Apr 2022 17:39
He won't play champ football. Not enough composure and to easily taken out of games.

It's funny tho. You all jazzing over a midfield group who are collectively part of the same problem of not being able to win certain matches.

Strange people

All hail the footballers who look good occasionally.

Problem for me is you compare any fullback to Burns now and clements is nowhere near the standard of a player with not enough composure who is too easily taken out of games and could be for the chop next season.

Bailey Clements on 15:07 - May 7 with 820 viewsPhilTWTD

Bailey Clements on 14:15 - May 7 by FrimleyBlue

Phil. When do we find out who's been released from the u23s. Is it true the likes of humphries. Chiwera are out of contract this summer?

Once their season's over. Chirewa, club has an option for another year, Humphreys has another year plus an option.
Bailey Clements on 15:13 - May 7 with 778 viewsFrimleyBlue

Bailey Clements on 15:02 - May 7 by marchy

Potentially some fans favourites for the chop next season. by FrimleyBlue 2 Apr 2022 17:39
He won't play champ football. Not enough composure and to easily taken out of games.

It's funny tho. You all jazzing over a midfield group who are collectively part of the same problem of not being able to win certain matches.

Strange people

All hail the footballers who look good occasionally.

Problem for me is you compare any fullback to Burns now and clements is nowhere near the standard of a player with not enough composure who is too easily taken out of games and could be for the chop next season.

Thanks for bringing that up. Knew that's where you were going.

I didnt say he isn't good enough. Saying he gets marked out of games falls under having poor ones and not having an alternative.

Regarding his composure. That's a response to gav saying burns will be the the championship. He won't as his weaknesses will stop that happening imo.

Think people forget what level we are playing tbh.

Waka waka eh eh

Login to get fewer ads

Bailey Clements on 15:14 - May 7 with 769 viewsFrimleyBlue

Bailey Clements on 15:07 - May 7 by PhilTWTD

Once their season's over. Chirewa, club has an option for another year, Humphreys has another year plus an option.

Thanks. Saw it on twitter but couldn't find out anywhere else if it was right

Waka waka eh eh

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024