Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Flight amendments 14:49 - Jun 24 with 474 viewsZx1988

I've got some flights coming up with KLM, and have just received a notification that they have cancelled one of the flights and have moved me onto a different flight of theirs which departs at a much less convenient time.

They've offered me a refund on the flight if I choose to reject the changes.

The problem is that if I choose to try and book onto a more convenient flight with another airline, it will cost me significantly more given that prices have risen since I originally made my booking.

Do I have any right to compensation from KLM in respect of the extra charges incurred if I was to book the more convenient flight today, compared to what it would have cost me at the original time of booking, or do I just have to suck it up and be grateful that they're actually going to fly me to my destination in the first place?

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

Flight amendments on 15:07 - Jun 24 with 408 viewsjaykay

i doubt it , although i could be wrong. i expect klm were the cheapest at time of booking. that's why i use them and i can fly from a little town in norfolk to most places in the world.
them and swiss air out of london city are always great for business class fares

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Flight amendments on 15:09 - Jun 24 with 410 viewsZx1988

Flight amendments on 15:07 - Jun 24 by jaykay

i doubt it , although i could be wrong. i expect klm were the cheapest at time of booking. that's why i use them and i can fly from a little town in norfolk to most places in the world.
them and swiss air out of london city are always great for business class fares

Not the cheapest but, at the time the most convenient based on the flight times on offer. It would have been cheaper to fly from either Stansted or London City at the time of booking, but I opted to pay extra for the convenience of flying from an airport three miles down the road, and having a flight that would allow me a whole extra day at my destination.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

Flight amendments on 15:51 - Jun 24 with 338 viewsElephantintheRoom

You could stay at home and save the planet

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Flight amendments on 15:55 - Jun 24 with 326 viewsBarcaBlue

Flight amendments on 15:51 - Jun 24 by ElephantintheRoom

You could stay at home and save the planet

To be fair you could stop posting nonsense on here and save us all.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024