Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andy Murray 20:47 - Jun 29 with 563 viewsFrimleyBlue

Still doesn't just give up does he. Can tell the years are no longer on his side. But good to see him still giving it his best.

Was watching our other brit earlier. Is it Norrie? Tidy player but never felt he was in control of things. Don't see a grand slam winner there just yet.
[Post edited 29 Jun 2022 20:47]

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Andy Murray on 21:14 - Jun 29 with 463 viewsChrisd

Murray is a tough cookie, certainly fights to the death and a great tennis player. Feel the slams are a step too far for him now due to the amount of sets, time on court and the wear and tear on his hip, he simply hasn’t got the time to recover. Norrie is very near the world’s top 10, but I bet if you showed a photo of him to the British public the majority wouldn’t be able to name him.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Andy Murray on 21:17 - Jun 29 with 441 viewsFrimleyBlue

Andy Murray on 21:14 - Jun 29 by Chrisd

Murray is a tough cookie, certainly fights to the death and a great tennis player. Feel the slams are a step too far for him now due to the amount of sets, time on court and the wear and tear on his hip, he simply hasn’t got the time to recover. Norrie is very near the world’s top 10, but I bet if you showed a photo of him to the British public the majority wouldn’t be able to name him.

First time seeing Murray for a long while so no idea how he's been the last couple years. But whilst he's not given up this match just yet.. I've never seen him make the sort of errors he has tonight. Such a shame. But i guess sooner or later he's got to call it a day with the slams.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024