Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sunday drivers out in force today 11:40 - Jul 17 with 793 viewsbluelagos

So sitting patiently behind an ever growing queue of traffic this morning I see the issue is there's a caravanist struggling to safely pass a cyclist.

Who do the good people of Twtd think I should aim my under my breath mutterings of "Bloody ****ists" at and why?

Edited for sh1t grammar and to make the first reply look silly :-)
[Post edited 17 Jul 2022 11:46]

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Sunday drivers out in force today on 11:45 - Jul 17 with 732 viewssolemio

under?
Sunday drivers out in force today on 11:56 - Jul 17 with 684 viewsjeera

Well I can see two problems in that scenario already.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Sunday drivers out in force today on 13:24 - Jul 17 with 585 viewsGeoffSentence

Depends upon the exact scenario. For instance, was it a caravan of love? If so, then it is to be applauded and allowed to be as it is. Is the cyclist simply someone trying to get where they are tying to go ? Or is it one of those pedalophiles? Obviously that will have a bearing on the matter.

Finally, could you manage to hang in there for a few minutes or is your blood boiling, if the latter find somewhere to safely stop and low your blood pressure somehow. I have my own method for that, but you might find a more legal way.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Sunday drivers out in force today on 13:25 - Jul 17 with 573 viewsjeera

Sunday drivers out in force today on 13:24 - Jul 17 by GeoffSentence

Depends upon the exact scenario. For instance, was it a caravan of love? If so, then it is to be applauded and allowed to be as it is. Is the cyclist simply someone trying to get where they are tying to go ? Or is it one of those pedalophiles? Obviously that will have a bearing on the matter.

Finally, could you manage to hang in there for a few minutes or is your blood boiling, if the latter find somewhere to safely stop and low your blood pressure somehow. I have my own method for that, but you might find a more legal way.

Could have even been a caravan of camels.

They could easily squeeze by, although they might bite the cyclist.

You're right. The OP is lacking in information there.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024