Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Morsy chance... Bolton Fans view 19:31 - Jul 30 with 1634 viewsunstableblue

Just watched Morsy chance, its gilt edged, Burns did very very well.. Morsy just seemed to get his body shape wrong.. but I hadn't realised it had come off the keepers legs. He has to score that. JJ also had a good chance.

Bolton fans giving us much more credit than some seem to be giving:
"We fought hard for this point. A well earned one against an excellent Ipswich side who played some wonderful football. We stayed in the game which is a good sign. We didn't play badly. We were away from home against a very good team and never dropped our heads. A decent start and by the way, unlike others, I thought the Ref had a good game."

"Second best there. Happy to come home with a point..."

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Morsy chance... Bolton Fans view on 19:39 - Jul 30 with 1532 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

I think those Bolton fan comments are on point. We absolutely dominated second half, another day we win 3-1, 4-1 etc. All in all, satisfied with a point against a team who will be one of the strongest in the division who smashed us last year.

Poll: would you rather

Morsy chance... Bolton Fans view on 20:23 - Jul 30 with 1293 viewsSwansea_Blue

Bolton fans are right. We battered them for large spells and should have had at least a couple more.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Morsy chance... Bolton Fans view on 20:30 - Jul 30 with 1203 viewsStewart27

Morsy chance... Bolton Fans view on 19:39 - Jul 30 by LegendofthePhoenix

I think those Bolton fan comments are on point. We absolutely dominated second half, another day we win 3-1, 4-1 etc. All in all, satisfied with a point against a team who will be one of the strongest in the division who smashed us last year.

I’m not remotely satisfied. Two points dropped and unable to beat another sh!thouse team.

Stop making excuses. Need the cutting edge to take us up.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024