Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
On holiday in Spain. Can't seem to get i-follow 12:39 - Aug 6 with 816 viewsTVRBlue

for this afternoon's match.

Am I right thinking I should be able to buy the video pass for this afternoon's match? When I log in to i-follow I only get the option of audio pass even though I'm in Spain on me holibobs!

I thought i-follow would automatically see I'm in Spain and not home in the UK. The hotel wi-fi is pants though so am trying to sort the i-follow video pass using my data. Would that be the problem?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.
On holiday in Spain. Can't seem to get i-follow on 12:41 - Aug 6 with 793 viewsSkip_Intro

Make sure you clear your history including cookies. Log out and log back in after restarting your browser.
Sometimes the video pass doesnt appear until just before kick off.
On holiday in Spain. Can't seem to get i-follow on 12:43 - Aug 6 with 777 viewsearlsgreenblue

If you are running a “vpn” turn it off, sometimes when I sign in early I only see the audio option, but closer to kick off the video option will be present. Let’s hope the commentary works this week, best of luck.
On holiday in Spain. Can't seem to get i-follow on 12:48 - Aug 6 with 752 viewsTVRBlue

Thanks for replies.

I think the problem is I was trying to do it using my (home) data rather than the rubbish hotel wi-fi. Managed to log on to that (finally!) and now do get the option of the video pass. Will see what the wi-fi is like nearer kick-off.

Many thanks again.

Uppa Towen!
On holiday in Spain. Can't seem to get i-follow on 13:08 - Aug 6 with 670 viewsJon_456

On holiday in Spain. Can't seem to get i-follow on 12:43 - Aug 6 by earlsgreenblue

If you are running a “vpn” turn it off, sometimes when I sign in early I only see the audio option, but closer to kick off the video option will be present. Let’s hope the commentary works this week, best of luck.

Do VPNs work with ifollow still? Thought they managed to block a lot of them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024