Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Away from the transfer excitement for a moment 19:08 - Sep 1 with 459 viewsPendejo

I am truly an ungrateful barsteward.

A couple of years ago, youngest offspring (y o) bought me tile for the back of the North Stand, and although I point it out to friends on match day, I cringe at the wording. Number one or biggest fan or something, which I wouldn't claim to be, they're the folks who go home and away plus pizza cup matches without fail.

The new sexy black kit came out at the right time to give y.o. a hint that actually here's something I'd like for my birthday, usually ask for smellies. Y.o. had dutifully bought me a shirt, I thought she'd get me the big standard "cheapy" she did but then spent the extra getting our surname and a number added to it. Cringe again, but hey not like anyone's ever going to see it at a game...

If I'd known she was shelling out the big bucks I'd have advised to buy the more expensive version.

Anyway has other signing been revealed yet? Does the Camera ever lie?
[Post edited 1 Sep 2022 20:16]

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Away from the transfer excitement for a moment on 20:35 - Sep 1 with 323 viewsCoastalblue

I forgot to wish you a happy birthday. Apologies and a belated happy birthday.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024