Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Got home late last night... 07:53 - Oct 9 with 679 viewswkj

Scrappy game, good result.

Much better than controlling the game and getting tanked after our last sub is made.

My last 10 away games before this were all losses, so being 1-0 down so early made the prospect of another "pissed off" 5 hour car ride creep in. 1-1 and a penalty call, the set up felt wrong, and I was not surprised to still be at 1-1 a few moments later. However, when we got the second penalty, I knew it was going in... and Evans really delivering the goods this season.

I really liked Evans last year, and felt he got a bit of a hard ride at times, but It's nice to see that he and Morsy are the kings of the midfield with brilliant synergy, something sorely lacking since King George of Scotland ruled the blue and white kingdom.

1/4 way through the season and well on track - COYB
[Post edited 9 Oct 2022 7:58]

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Got home late last night... on 08:07 - Oct 9 with 618 viewsunstableblue

It’s a shame for the travelling fans that Town didn’t wake up and get into gear until the start of the second half. That first 15mins after the break we were a team possessed and really got into Morecambe and they just couldn’t handle us at all.

And pleasingly it wasn’t the super subs in Harness and Burns that changed us, it was the existing players including Edwards who went up a gear.

Edwards was still a little hit and miss; but can close a few times to a great goal.

He’s been told to shoot me thinks.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Video of a team possessed after half time on 08:17 - Oct 9 with 570 viewsunstableblue

Got home late last night... on 08:07 - Oct 9 by unstableblue

It’s a shame for the travelling fans that Town didn’t wake up and get into gear until the start of the second half. That first 15mins after the break we were a team possessed and really got into Morecambe and they just couldn’t handle us at all.

And pleasingly it wasn’t the super subs in Harness and Burns that changed us, it was the existing players including Edwards who went up a gear.

Edwards was still a little hit and miss; but can close a few times to a great goal.

He’s been told to shoot me thinks.

The way they back off of Edwards was pure fear he was going to break past them in the box

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Video of a team possessed after half time on 08:56 - Oct 9 with 467 viewsWickets

Video of a team possessed after half time on 08:17 - Oct 9 by unstableblue

The way they back off of Edwards was pure fear he was going to break past them in the box

And that little episode contributed to the Penalty minutes later .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024