Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
this is the world cup sweet spot period - the best moment 11:36 - Dec 5 with 515 viewsgiant_stow

where we've got through and you can watch the other knock-out games in comfort - looking forward to the games later.

thank you.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

this is the world cup sweet spot period - the best moment on 12:04 - Dec 5 with 462 viewsJ2BLUE

Surely you're far more worried about 5pm Saturday when you will be out of the play off spots?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

this is the world cup sweet spot period - the best moment on 13:33 - Dec 5 with 410 viewsgiant_stow

this is the world cup sweet spot period - the best moment on 12:04 - Dec 5 by J2BLUE

Surely you're far more worried about 5pm Saturday when you will be out of the play off spots?

Play offs? Gawd I forgot all about Norwich, but no one can accuse me of being hardcore, so sod it. Didn't even realise there were games mr.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024