Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else go to the comedy night at Portman Rd last night? 11:18 - Jan 27 with 727 viewsLord_Lucan

Very good night -£12 a ticket, unbelievable Jeff!

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Anyone else go to the comedy night at Portman Rd last night? on 11:42 - Jan 27 with 660 viewshoppy

Good to hear it was a good night. I couldn't make it last night unfortunately, but know the MC well (he runs a regular comedy night at The Dove as well, and have had most of last night's acts there recently too).
The next one lined up in April looks to be a good night as well - Mark Simmons was very good at The Dove the tail end of last year, so seeing he's the headline act, would definitely see if I can get there for that one.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Anyone else go to the comedy night at Portman Rd last night? on 11:54 - Jan 27 with 631 viewsLord_Lucan

Anyone else go to the comedy night at Portman Rd last night? on 11:42 - Jan 27 by hoppy

Good to hear it was a good night. I couldn't make it last night unfortunately, but know the MC well (he runs a regular comedy night at The Dove as well, and have had most of last night's acts there recently too).
The next one lined up in April looks to be a good night as well - Mark Simmons was very good at The Dove the tail end of last year, so seeing he's the headline act, would definitely see if I can get there for that one.

I thought the compere was as good, if not better than the comedians.

The star of the show though was the first act and his name was Dan Tiernan.

He has a condition called Dyspraxia and he looks, well, a bit wierd. When he walked on everyone sort of thought " What the feck" but he nailed it with his first line which was - " I'll just give you all 10 seconds to get your head round as to what the feck has just walked onto the stage"

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=dyspraxia+comedian&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&a

Great night baby.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024