Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Congratulations Plymouth 19:28 - Apr 29 with 944 viewsSlippinJimmyJuan

Happy to be going up alongside them, they have been solid and impressive all season long. I can only hope they have their slippers on next weekend so we can nick the title, but if 100 points and 100 goals isn't enough to do that then you can only salute them.

Poll: What is your milk of choice?

Congratulations Plymouth on 19:42 - Apr 29 with 859 viewsRyorry

Yep, they seem a decent bunch, including most of those who came on here. Reckon they've more than earned it, esp after last season, and glad it's them we're going up with, there'll be a new kinship & friendly rivalry with them next season I think.

Always had a soft spot for Barnsley since the POF, & never before any beef with any Owls, but some of their comments about our supposed "fixes", & their surprising lack of football knowledge (eg re our own injury list before the Jan. window) were unimpressive.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Congratulations Plymouth on 19:59 - Apr 29 with 776 viewsSlippinJimmyJuan

Congratulations Plymouth on 19:42 - Apr 29 by Ryorry

Yep, they seem a decent bunch, including most of those who came on here. Reckon they've more than earned it, esp after last season, and glad it's them we're going up with, there'll be a new kinship & friendly rivalry with them next season I think.

Always had a soft spot for Barnsley since the POF, & never before any beef with any Owls, but some of their comments about our supposed "fixes", & their surprising lack of football knowledge (eg re our own injury list before the Jan. window) were unimpressive.

In fairness the Wednesdayites have been very magnanimous today! Perhaps part of the drama was down to the turmoil of seeing their side throw away what seemed impossible to lose!

I will enjoy the play offs this year. I still don't think it is particularly fair that they won't just automatically be joining us, but thems the rules I guess. I normally don't have much of an appetite to watch much of the play offs but with promotion secured, Nodge on their backsides and four big sides likely to be going toe to toe to get out of this place, I'm warming up to the idea!

Poll: What is your milk of choice?

Congratulations Plymouth on 20:05 - Apr 29 with 721 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Absolutely 100% this. Aside from it being the Mariner dream ticket (would he have had a preference for one of us to get the title, I wonder), it is a fantastic achievement for them.

If they get second place, Schumacher deserves manager of the season. The job he has done there over nearly 2 seasons now, is fantastic. If we end up as runners-up on 100 points with 100 goals, it says a lot about what they have done.

Fantastic.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024