Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
iFollow question. 02:57 - May 7 with 1073 viewsLord_Lucan

I don’t think I will be able to watch the game until two hours after it kicks off

If I buy the pass can I watch the game from the start after it’s started - or even finished?

Can’t seem to find the answer on their pretty poor site.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

iFollow question. on 03:09 - May 7 with 1051 viewsBathBlue

You can definitely watch from the start after the match has finished- but that might not be for an hour or so after the game

I’ve paused a match at the beginning and watched a couple of hours later and it worked fine but not sure you can watch from start during the game. The website is really badly designed so when you click on the game the score will pop up at the top - even if you are watching a replay.
iFollow question. on 03:15 - May 7 with 1033 viewsHong_Kong_Bluey

All 1500/1945 kick off replays have only been available from 2am UKT. I know this as I always watch the replays without looking at the score the next day, and have to wait until 2am. Not sure how that will work for a midday kick off.

And as the previous poster explained, the website is really badly designed if you want to stay away from the score. I cover the screen and just look in the bottom right hand corner until the replay is playing and I have full screen up.
iFollow question. on 03:33 - May 7 with 1018 viewsLord_Lucan

iFollow question. on 03:09 - May 7 by BathBlue

You can definitely watch from the start after the match has finished- but that might not be for an hour or so after the game

I’ve paused a match at the beginning and watched a couple of hours later and it worked fine but not sure you can watch from start during the game. The website is really badly designed so when you click on the game the score will pop up at the top - even if you are watching a replay.

Pausing it is a great idea. Good shout.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

iFollow question. on 03:40 - May 7 with 1013 viewsLord_Lucan

iFollow question. on 03:15 - May 7 by Hong_Kong_Bluey

All 1500/1945 kick off replays have only been available from 2am UKT. I know this as I always watch the replays without looking at the score the next day, and have to wait until 2am. Not sure how that will work for a midday kick off.

And as the previous poster explained, the website is really badly designed if you want to stay away from the score. I cover the screen and just look in the bottom right hand corner until the replay is playing and I have full screen up.

Off subject but what’s the situation in HK for using debit or credit card in a store, do they still take them of does everyone now scan their WeChat QR code thing?

iFollow question. on 05:26 - May 7 with 958 viewsArnoldMoorhen

The workaround for that would be:

Turn off any screen savers and power management that sends computer into sleep mode etc.

Start stream. Go Full-screen. Pause.

Press play when ready.
iFollow question. on 17:34 - May 7 with 659 viewsLord_Lucan

It didn’t work.

Probably a bit pleased it didn’t.

iFollow question. on 18:16 - May 7 with 620 viewsEpiphone

iFollow question. on 17:34 - May 7 by Lord_Lucan

It didn’t work.

Probably a bit pleased it didn’t.

Yeah,you didn't miss much.Probably found the same problem I had in the past in that they cut off the stream about 10 minutes after the final whistle so that if you start watching it on catchup/paused too late you're stuffed.To be fair they are good at giving refunds in such instances.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024