Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Beginning of the move that led to the first goal not getting enough praise… 21:02 - Oct 4 with 666 viewsITFC_Forever

Fridge had it with nothing much on.

Played it into Morsy in midfield in a tight space, he moves it on to Mass who plays it back to Fridge who is back in the same position.
However, as they’ve just done that, the Hull player covering the ball to the left comes inside to try and cover that as well…. Which leaves enough room to go up the line and set the rest of the move in motion.

It shows the whole team trust the process, trust each other and trust McKenna - and we are seeing the fruits of that in all their wonderful glory.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Beginning of the move that led to the first goal not getting enough praise… on 21:09 - Oct 4 with 619 viewsBloomBlue

I think the Fridge had that ball played back to him 3 or 4 times before that particular pass. A fan behind me started moaning about boot it forward.
The wonderful thing is as Fridge and a couple of other players were passing it between each other Harness, Chaplin, Hirst were moved around to stretched Hull and suddenly it left Davis with a lot of space.
That goal should demonstrate to all fans why the team often plays a lot of short passes in defence.
Beginning of the move that led to the first goal not getting enough praise… on 21:43 - Oct 4 with 545 viewsGarv

Beginning of the move that led to the first goal not getting enough praise… on 21:09 - Oct 4 by BloomBlue

I think the Fridge had that ball played back to him 3 or 4 times before that particular pass. A fan behind me started moaning about boot it forward.
The wonderful thing is as Fridge and a couple of other players were passing it between each other Harness, Chaplin, Hirst were moved around to stretched Hull and suddenly it left Davis with a lot of space.
That goal should demonstrate to all fans why the team often plays a lot of short passes in defence.

I almost felt sorry for Hull because we were just waiting for the slightest chance to hurt them, which we did so much.

Hladky and Edmundson were basically play makers.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024