Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I tend not to get too negative when we have a bad run, 21:45 - Oct 7 with 911 viewsDubtractor

And likewise try not to get too carried away when we have a good run, but bloody hell it is difficult to keep your feet on the ground about this team isn't it?

Its still very early in the season, and there will be lots of twists and turns to come, but we've given ourselves a hell of a chance to be successful this season.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

I tend not to get too negative when we have a bad run, on 21:48 - Oct 7 with 861 viewsFrimleyBlue

I don't know what's worse

Being a town supporter and believing our good start is showing we can do it and are doing it. Is that over confident...

Or saying woah hang on anything can happen...
Is that then not believing in the team after such a great start.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

I tend not to get too negative when we have a bad run, on 01:13 - Oct 8 with 654 viewsBluespeed225

I tend not to get too negative when we have a bad run, on 21:48 - Oct 7 by FrimleyBlue

I don't know what's worse

Being a town supporter and believing our good start is showing we can do it and are doing it. Is that over confident...

Or saying woah hang on anything can happen...
Is that then not believing in the team after such a great start.

We've been so let down, for so long before this, the whole thing was withering on the vine, so much like a 2 goal lead used to be seen as a dangerous position( now we'll just score some more), we cannot let ourselves enjoy it! As someone said the other day, until the 4th went in against Exeter I was expecting a collapse! These boys are not scarred with those days though, they're just at it!
I tend not to get too negative when we have a bad run, on 01:39 - Oct 8 with 635 viewsvilanovablue

Marathon not a sprint, however we're no longer in the first mile. I've seen talk of our squad lacking depth, this week I've seen the squads depth which has been handy.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024