Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dropping points at home to mid table sides is always disappointing 07:27 - Dec 17 with 481 viewsbillabasblue

However it happens as Leeds also saw yesterday and quite frankly we played well yesterday and as you would have expected were far the superior side and but for rank bad finishing would have been 3 goals up at half time. Perhaps Stoke & Hull aside Norwich were the worst side I have seen at PR this season and certainly the least adventurous of any side as they offered nothing going forward other than hopeful throws and balls in the box. The way the two clubs trajectories have changed over the last 18 months is simply incredible as they are now the side going nowhere for a long time to come. Next weeks game is huge avoid defeat at Leeds and we are in a fantastic position to go up this season, if we want to end the 14 year Norwich jinx we probably only have one more chance to do it this season for some time to come , amazing time to support the boys !
Dropping points at home to mid table sides is always disappointing on 09:05 - Dec 17 with 372 viewsMK1

Mid table, insignificant, irrelevant, small minded, jealous, inbred. Just some of the words to describe them.
Dropping points at home to mid table sides is always disappointing on 09:16 - Dec 17 with 344 viewsStevieH

Ultimately we put in a decent performance and were unfortunate not to win the game. We were guilty of missing some good chances and they got a couple of scrappy goals. It happens.
I’m glad it’s out the way to be honest. It had become bigger than 3 points. I really couldn’t care less about the 14 years thing. We can stop talking about Norwich now. The prize we are going for is much bigger than a one off game against them.
Attention now turns to Leeds United.
At the start of the month I would have been delighted if someone said that we would be going into the Leeds game with the 10 point advantage we currently have.
It’s been a great month so far……..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024