Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A little seasonal warning for y’all 08:20 - Dec 21 with 986 viewsKeno

Stay safe this Christmas

https://www.theguardian.com/li



Poll: So TWTD What's The Greatest Sporting Achievement
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

0
A little seasonal warning for y’all on 08:25 - Dec 21 with 941 viewsWeWereZombies

'reverse cowgirl' - what is that...and where can I find out about it ? Ah, I know.

https://www.urbandictionary.co

Oh, that one.

Poll: To make him more acceptable what should Gary O'Neill change his middle name to ?

0
A little seasonal warning for y’all on 08:36 - Dec 21 with 892 viewsBudapestByBlimp

“When [patients] present to their doctor their penis often looks like an eggplant,”

1
A little seasonal warning for y’all on 14:14 - Dec 21 with 642 viewsfactual_blue

A little seasonal warning for y’all on 08:25 - Dec 21 by WeWereZombies

'reverse cowgirl' - what is that...and where can I find out about it ? Ah, I know.

https://www.urbandictionary.co

Oh, that one.


Or 'the Penny Smith' as Keno calls it.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Best at sniping
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026