Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If we beat Leicester and Leeds lose.. 00:23 - Dec 25 with 1251 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

That’d sum up the Championship perfectly.

So let’s do that for the sake of upholding the traditions of this division!

Merry Christmas
If we beat Leicester and Leeds lose.. on 00:24 - Dec 25 with 1241 viewsBlueBadger

3 POINTS 3 GOALS

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

If we beat Leicester and Leeds lose.. on 08:38 - Dec 25 with 862 viewsIllinoisblue

It will very likely be a 4 point gap by end of Boxing Day. Which is fine, and nothing to worry about. Assuming we bounce back against QPR

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

If we beat Leicester and Leeds lose.. on 09:07 - Dec 25 with 799 viewsDubtractor

If we beat Leicester and Leeds lose.. on 08:38 - Dec 25 by Illinoisblue

It will very likely be a 4 point gap by end of Boxing Day. Which is fine, and nothing to worry about. Assuming we bounce back against QPR

At the start of December we were 7 points clear of 3rd, with a really tricky set of fixtures ahead.

If we'd been told we'd still be 4 clear at the end of the month, 100% of town fans would have been delighted.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

If we beat Leicester and Leeds lose.. on 09:13 - Dec 25 with 782 viewsIllinoisblue

If we beat Leicester and Leeds lose.. on 09:07 - Dec 25 by Dubtractor

At the start of December we were 7 points clear of 3rd, with a really tricky set of fixtures ahead.

If we'd been told we'd still be 4 clear at the end of the month, 100% of town fans would have been delighted.

Exactly this. This is time for perspective and an appreciation of how far we’ve come in a very short space of time.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024