Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I know where we've been 11:20 - Feb 11 with 559 viewsKeno

With apologises for some potential cultural misappropriation, just I feel very strongly that some people are being overly negative a critical this morning

Me, I know where this team has been, I couldn't be prouder of where this team has got to, and where its going

Two years ago we were about to stay 9th in league one with a draw at the mighty MK Dons

Team
Walton, JD, Wolfie, The Fridge, Burns, Morsey, Bakinson, Thompson, Celina, Chappers, Jacko

Last year many (even on here) were about to write our chances of promotion off after a 0-0 draw at Bristol Rovers. which left us 4th in League 1

Team Walton, JD, Wolfie, Burgess, Davis, Morsey, Humph, Burns, Aluko, Harness Lappy

Today we are 4th in the Championship
We have only lost 4 games, and only really been outplayed twice
Yes we've had a run of disappointing run of games but we have had suspensions, lost key players to injury and had an illness bug in the camp and even then we drawn games vs Leicester twice

But today we are 4th and as history shows anyone who writes us off does so at their peril!!!

I know where we've been, and I know where we are going ..... cue song ...

COYBS!!!
[Post edited 11 Feb 11:48]

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Shut up with your dumb ass positivity on 11:31 - Feb 11 with 487 viewsDyland

😎🕺🤗

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

I know where we've been on 11:34 - Feb 11 with 466 viewsWhos_blue

Damn. Fat fingers. It's a definite uppie from me.

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

I know where we've been on 11:57 - Feb 11 with 408 viewsChurchman

Great post.

We also had a lot of tough games in a short period and looked worn out at the end of it. Ok, same for all clubs, but the relegated sides have deeper squads and deeper pockets. Add in their quality and it’s not hard to see why the rest of the division is miles behind them.

You are correct about writing this team off at your peril. Watching them claw their way back after Albion’s late kick in the teeth (of our own making) will tell you that. They metaphorically went to war at 2-1 when many a team and us of old would have subsided into ‘not our day’ mode.

Even if we’d lost yesterday I’d have been proud of the way they went about it, particularly second half. They laid into a good, solid Championship side and every one of them left everything out there. You cannot ask for more than that. It was great to witness and I feel pride in what they are doing too.

Long way to go, but your two year comparison is very valid. Go back three years and the difference is off the scale.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024