Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spend a rainy Sunday with Gary.... 11:48 - Feb 18 with 1378 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

....and see how QE and covid money have fleeced us and led to the increasing inequality both within nations and globally.

....and then how, even if you're thinking hooray my property value is about to go up again you are going to lose that to the super rich too....

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Spend a rainy Sunday with Gary.... on 16:03 - Feb 18 with 1165 viewsKeno

Bit harsh Lizzie was a lovely lady who years of service

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Spend a rainy Sunday with Gary.... on 19:31 - Feb 18 with 1095 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Spend a rainy Sunday with Gary.... on 16:03 - Feb 18 by Keno

Bit harsh Lizzie was a lovely lady who years of service

Gawd rest her soul. Ta for the bump, well worth a watch.

Spend a rainy Sunday with Gary.... on 08:34 - Feb 19 with 956 viewsDanTheMan

Are you getting the book Bankster? Was happy to see he started posting videos again, they're very informative.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Spend a rainy Sunday with Gary.... on 08:40 - Feb 19 with 940 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Spend a rainy Sunday with Gary.... on 08:34 - Feb 19 by DanTheMan

Are you getting the book Bankster? Was happy to see he started posting videos again, they're very informative.

I didn't know there was one. His videos are pretty informative and understandable even if a little repetitive.

Spend a rainy Sunday with Gary.... on 08:44 - Feb 19 with 931 viewsDanTheMan

Spend a rainy Sunday with Gary.... on 08:40 - Feb 19 by BanksterDebtSlave

I didn't know there was one. His videos are pretty informative and understandable even if a little repetitive.

I get what you mean by repetitive, they all essentially boil down to "please tax the rich!" with the rich being people who get a lot of income passively, not doctors on 100k.

https://www.penguin.co.uk/books/455809/the-trading-game-by-stevenson-gary/978024

Spend a rainy Sunday with Gary.... on 09:51 - Feb 19 with 865 viewsDaninthecampo

The first video is too long to watch but I watched the second one, taxing the rich is not the simple answer he claims and provides no ideas of how this would / could be done.
Sadky the worlds economy is screwed and will never be able to correct itself.
Spend a rainy Sunday with Gary.... on 10:03 - Feb 19 with 838 viewsDanTheMan

Spend a rainy Sunday with Gary.... on 09:51 - Feb 19 by Daninthecampo

The first video is too long to watch but I watched the second one, taxing the rich is not the simple answer he claims and provides no ideas of how this would / could be done.
Sadky the worlds economy is screwed and will never be able to correct itself.

He's part of patriotic millionaires which has more solid policy proposals.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BWQ6xb83F6kiuJZXPZo7pF09zbBhuojBVt4hOlpJ_DU/

But he has also advocated for simple wealth taxes (things like increasing capital gains tax in line with income) which seem very sensible to me.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024