Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huddersfield Game Question 13:16 - Apr 12 with 967 viewsRampers

I am going to try and get tickets for this game for myself and my son (12yrs old). We have been lots already this season. If I cant because they sell out quickly, I am thinking of just going to the ground anyway, especially if it turns out we get promoted that day.
Obviously we will just sit outside but I was wondering if anyone is thinking the same. Would be amazing for my lad to experience a promotion in amongst fellow fans. We missed last year due to a birthday party *rolls eyes*.

I am guessing there wouldnt be an issue doing this either . Its not like my son and I are England fans alla Euro Final scenes!!!
Huddersfield Game Question on 13:38 - Apr 12 with 888 views_clive_baker_

I've never done it myself but a couple of friends of mine couldn't get tickets to Exeter last season. We had a few pints in town, they went and sat in Alderman park with a few tins and we met back up after the game. They said there were plenty of people in there listening on the radio etc.
[Post edited 12 Apr 13:38]
Huddersfield Game Question on 17:13 - Apr 12 with 643 viewsstrikalite

Huddersfield Game Question on 13:38 - Apr 12 by _clive_baker_

I've never done it myself but a couple of friends of mine couldn't get tickets to Exeter last season. We had a few pints in town, they went and sat in Alderman park with a few tins and we met back up after the game. They said there were plenty of people in there listening on the radio etc.
[Post edited 12 Apr 13:38]

Or just watch it all on Sky in somewhere like Halberd, then wonder down to PR when(🤔🙂)we're promoted..
Huddersfield Game Question on 17:16 - Apr 12 with 634 views_clive_baker_

Huddersfield Game Question on 17:13 - Apr 12 by strikalite

Or just watch it all on Sky in somewhere like Halberd, then wonder down to PR when(🤔🙂)we're promoted..

That sounds better to be fair. Not sure if Exeter was on SKY last season but if Huddersfield is that would be a better shout.
Huddersfield Game Question on 17:27 - Apr 12 with 624 viewsstrikalite

Huddersfield Game Question on 17:16 - Apr 12 by _clive_baker_

That sounds better to be fair. Not sure if Exeter was on SKY last season but if Huddersfield is that would be a better shout.

I think if we still have a shout of autos they'll show it, possibly show all three of Town Leicester and Leeds, obviously if it comes down to the last day...Sky are praying for that no doubt.
Huddersfield Game Question on 17:33 - Apr 12 with 615 viewsJ2BLUE

Huddersfield Game Question on 17:27 - Apr 12 by strikalite

I think if we still have a shout of autos they'll show it, possibly show all three of Town Leicester and Leeds, obviously if it comes down to the last day...Sky are praying for that no doubt.

I think Sky's wet dream would be us out of it, Leicester playing to seal the title and a winner take all second place battle at Elland Road.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Huddersfield Game Question on 17:44 - Apr 12 with 594 viewsstrikalite

Huddersfield Game Question on 17:33 - Apr 12 by J2BLUE

I think Sky's wet dream would be us out of it, Leicester playing to seal the title and a winner take all second place battle at Elland Road.

Ha yeah, what a terrible end to fantastic season that would be...
Huddersfield Game Question on 17:54 - Apr 12 with 571 viewsBarcaBlue

My son did the same for the Exeter match last season, booked flights from Barcelona with the plan of taking in the atmosphere. A couple of days before the match, Exeter returned a batch of tickets and he was able to nab one thanks to a heads up on the forum here. Don't know if Huddersfield will do the same but something to be aware of nearer the date.
Huddersfield Game Question on 21:29 - Apr 12 with 442 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Huddersfield Game Question on 17:33 - Apr 12 by J2BLUE

I think Sky would love it if 4 sides were able to finish top on the final day and it kept swapping who was there. The fact they would then say it was inevitable if Leeds and Leicester take top two or a massive shock if we got either spot is neither here nor there. They would love the drama of it.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024